Fuins Scratch Pad

A place to store the history of the Plaza and gather information and quotes about Tolkien's books
High Lord of Imladris
Welcome to my scratchpad. Similar to the little note pads you get in university exams where you can write things down without them being on the main test this is going to be where I keep my ideas for Lore threads in the future because otherwise with how my brain now works they will be gone forever. And that would be very sad

IF you wander in here and you see something in here and you know of some quote that might work with my hair brain ideas you're welcome to toss it in here so that I can make a proper thread around my hair brained idea faster than if I were coming up with quotes myself.

Idea one: Fell beasts are in fact giant evil chickens not dragons. - proof dying dragons are still hella eloquent or die instantly without thrashing around (turin killing glaurung and Smaug) chickens flap around like jello when you chop off their heads (this is technically a film thing so need to check if the shuddering about is in the books too)
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
For Glaurung in a great spasm bent up all his shuddering bulk and hurled it over the ravine, and there upon the
further shore he writhed, screaming, lashing and coiling himself in his agony, until he had broken
a great space all about him, and lay there at last in a smoke and a ruin, and was still. THE CHILDREN OF HÚRIN, CHAPTER 17
THE DEATH OF GLAURUNG
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
New point - Dragons are twisted Chickens
Sereg a Dîn