- Respect other members of the site. Behind the screens and distance between us, we are all human, and miscommunications can happen. However, flaming, hate speech, doxxing, personal attacks, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Duplicate accounts are not permitted. One account per member.
- Overtly sexual content is not permitted; consider the general “rating” of the plaza to be PG-13.
- The Plaza is not a space to discuss political party affiliations, the merits of one religion over another, etc.
- The Plaza is open to and accepting of persons of all races, genders, orientations, religions, ethnicities, abilities, and social backgrounds.
For further guidance on rules 4 and 5, see the Plaza Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion statement.
We aspire to operate on a policy of three strikes, allowing for the growth and change of members who may make mistakes. Each situation will be reviewed and investigated on a case by case basis to determine the intent of the member in question. However, deliberate, intentional, or/and extreme infractions may result in an immediate ban. Continued and deliberate infractions following the three-strikes warnings will also result in a permanent ban.
Any member of the admin team is available to you to discuss concerns or receive reports of infractions of these rules, and there is also a reporting form with the option to remain anonymous.