The Ringwraith Review

"Going to Mordor!" Cried Pippin. "I hope it won’t come to that!"
Esquire of The Mark
Hello! Life comes fast and suddenly I haven't logged on for two months. Ugh. :headshake: @Romeran, would you please grace us with a new set of questions? :grin:

Istari Sage
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire) like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would you choose and why?
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating?
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? (E.g. Legolas becomes a dwarf and Gimli an elf)

Easterling
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire) like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would you choose and why? I would choose fire. I love the beauty of the terror you feel at the same time when looking at it.
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating? po-ta- toes but with steak 😁
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? (E.g. Legolas becomes a dwarf and Gimli an elf Boromir becomes a hobbit and Samwise becomes a Gondorian

Khazad Elder
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire) like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would you choose and why? I guess I would choose Earth and do my best to keep it fertile for the sake of the plants and trees.
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating? Cheese Whiz on toast and pea soup.
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? (E.g. Legolas becomes a dwarf and Gimli an elf). I would make Éowyn a dwarf and Grima Wormtongue an elf.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

High Lord of Imladris
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire) like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would you choose and why? Water. I will not elaborate further.
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating? Buffalo Chicken sammiches with loaded tatter tots.
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? (E.g. Legolas becomes a dwarf and Gimli an elf) Eomer and Galadriel. For the.... audacity of it.
Sereg a Dîn

New Soul
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire), which would you choose and why? The earth, she is all worth for it. :tongue:
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating? Me blood, I'll turn to vampire. :mwahaha:
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? Pfft, I'll swap Gollem and Sauron for each other's identities. That would be truly interesting. :lol:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

High Warden of Tower
1. If you had control over an element (Earth, Water, Wind, Fire) like in Avatar: The Last Airbender, which would you choose and why? Probably earth. I like growing things, forests and such.
2. You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what are you eating? PO-TA-TOES! With some meat and veg. Could live on it for a bit.
3. You have to swap the race (e.g. elf, human, dwarf) of two characters of different races in Middle-earth, who are you swapping? (E.g. Legolas becomes a dwarf and Gimli an elf). Hmm. Gollum into wizard, and Gandalf into whatever creature Gollum is supposed to be.

Istari Sage
Thanks for the very entertaining answers :lol: I think it's probably a good time to pick a new candidate for questions :grin:

@Fuin Elda please provide us with a new set of questions!

High Lord of Imladris
Ohhh thanks hmmmm

1. In a cast of muppets who is the one member of the fellowship that's human?
2. Which Muppet would play Pippin?
3. Favourite non LOTR related brain itch you've been partaking in?
Sereg a Dîn

Khazad Elder
1. In a cast of muppets who is the one member of the fellowship that's human? Legolas. Have you seen Janice from Electric Mayhem?

2. Which Muppet would play Pippin? I would say Lips, the trumpet player in the rock group Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. And only because he is the only golden hair muppet besides Miss Piggy.

3. Favourite non LOTR related brain itch you've been partaking in? If you mean nerve pain, I would say the big toe on my left foot has been driving me batty, tingling and aching off and on and mostly at night, gah! If you mean something annoying, why can't companies make a short 10mm interchangeable knitting needle and sell it as a single and not in some expensive set??!!
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Balrog
1. In a cast of muppets who is the one member of the fellowship that's human? Boromir, it makes his attempt to steal the Ring from Frodo all the more horrific
2. Which Muppet would play Pippin? Animal
3. Favourite non LOTR related brain itch you've been partaking in? Been trying to develop a Bloodborne style dnd campaign
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Knight of The Mark
1. In a cast of muppets who is the one member of the fellowship that's human? Gandalf.
2. Which Muppet would play Pippin? Rowlf.
3. Favourite non LOTR related brain itch you've been partaking in? Dreaming and daydreaming of Beagles.