Hello again!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Newborn of Lothlorien
Dear Admins @Silky Gooseness @Arnyn

I have been informed by Aiks that you made peace with @Chrysophylax Dives. I'm glad to hear so! It was a regrettable business and I think we will all be happy with leaving it behind.

I responded to the threads where I had been cited and I will resume posting! Cheers!

Newborn of Lothlorien
Well, that's a warm welcome if we had one! This time I'm deleting my profile. Namarie.

Balrog
Well, that's a mood whiplash...
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Guardian of the Golden Wood
I think you cannot delete your profile. That is one of the great things about this place - you can go off and not return, but you cannot cancel your membership. Once a member, always a member. :)
Eat earth. Dig deep. Drink water.

Newborn of Lothlorien
@Akhenanat You don't know what I have had to put up with.

Balrog
@Ephtariat, without being too contrarian or contradictory, I can only say "Oh honey" you have no idea what I've seen and been through on this site.
Strange Fruit got holes in the flesh but it ain't gonn' spoil cause it never was fresh

Newborn of Lothlorien
@Akhenanat I don't doubt it, and I'm still here because I dreamt that @Chrysophylax Dives and I sorted it through. I believe my dreams. But if we don't I don't want to be in the same place where he is.

New Soul
Eph: I can tell you one thing, I have come across people who I didn't like and had disagreements with, and we were/are in the same place. The solution is to ignore each other and don't respond at what the other says/posts, and even don't read what the other posts. It is impossible to be friends with everyone. I never sacrificed fun online over the point to avoid others online. It takes some discipline and respect of me, but the efforts in this benefit me also in real life. I am neither unscathed in social relations, but I get on quite well with a few people, and as long they enjoy my reponses or work, it is worth to come online. Believe in your (positive) dreams, they are all worth. :thumbs:

Chrys is offline in an unfortunate situation I don't wish to anyone to be in. This place is a kind of escape to relax and have some fun for everyone. And each face to the site is a merit, I feel. I hate to loose them, if they don't want or choose not to be around. :headshake:
Last edited by Aikári Salmarinian on Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Newborn of Lothlorien
Aiks: He seriously offended my son and I only asked him to apologize. If he can't do that I'm tired of excuses. You and I can always remain in touch by emails.

New Soul
Eph: I am sorry about that. Never offend family members of another, I agree. :smooch:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Melkor
Melkor
I have temporarily locked this thread.

Melkor
Melkor
To everyone reading this thread:

One of our most important roleplaying rules is not godmoding others' actions, which is a principle that applies to real life as well. Please do not assume that any member of this site has done anything not previously stated by said member.

Furthermore, please do not comment on peoples’ private interpersonal relationships in public without their consent, especially where you’re not involved, cannot be sure of what did or did not happen, and when you have not verified with everyone involved what they consider personal/private between them.

Please let us know if you have any questions.