There and Back Again Office

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Ent Ancient
it probably goes without saying and I am rather late to share but I thought I'd drop in and say I have been slowly becoming a bit treeish and have faded into a nice, quiet retiremENT. I'm sure I'll drop by now and again but I don't expect to be here very much with any regularity. wishing you all the very best! :heartthrob:

Archer of Imladris
Aikári Salmarinian wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:23 pm Morfindel: Hiya, great to see you back. Has it been two decades? That is really a long time. :lol:
I feel old just thinking about it! :googly: But it is strange how we change less than we think we will...Back then I couldn't even imagine making it this far, lol.

New Soul
Morfindel: Don't you think I feel old sometimes at 48? I was 28 when I joined back in 2004. Except for short periods I have been mostly around, active. But I don't myself be defeated by the age I have. The fifty is soon upon me. Well it will be a new decade with new experiences. :grin:
Just call me Aiks or Aikári. Notify is off.
Find me stuff in Gondolin.
And let us embark to Valinor!

Archer of Imladris
Aikari: Very true. Age is relative, and like Elves we can be both old and young!

High Lord of Imladris
Hill wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:11 am
Fuin Elda wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:21 am Thanks @Lail and @Rivvy Elf
Fuin, that was one of only about three posts! :smooch: I missed you.
Everyone, Rl is a bit too intense these days, and I can no longer bridge the gap right now.

All, whatever your bleedin denomination, faith, or pagan practice: Merry Christmas!

:rage:
Well I've wandered back in again for a pick. I've been a busy fool on my end I thank you for the Christmas wishes. I hope you are doing well and that I will see you at some point!
Sereg a Dîn