Re: 5th Nuplaza Art Competition: Eggs-Sign

Original writings and artwork by Tolkien fans.
Khazad Elder
Competition 5: Eggs-Sign
Here are 3 plaza-riddle-eggs (credit: the Goose). They are yours. Inside are 3 M-e characters; only you know which ones. Your mission, should u choose to accept it, is to draw out these characters, revealing them outside the egg. You may do so by any means that does not break the egg. For example, by employment of visual signs on the eggs - letters (of any alphabet), queer signs, drawings - to indicate to others who care to look who is inside each of your 3 eggs. Tldr: put some patterns on the eggs! You may eat one of your eggs if you wish, but the plaza is not responsible for any cases of food-poisoning.

Deadline November 31st

Everyone will get to vote! Once we reach the deadline, I will create a poll, and you can vote on your favourite entry! Even you own ;)
Rules:
Your entry must be Tolkien-related.
Two entries per person.
It can be anything you consider art as long as you make it: drawings, photos, poems, short stories, etc.
It HAS to be YOUR work, no thieving folks!
Post your contribution in this thread. Please make a note that it is an ENTRY.
Feel free to ask questions here -> NuPlaza Art Competition OOC
You may comment, praise, and admire entries posted herein in this thread.

Thank you to @Chrysophylax Dives for choosing the theme. :clap:
Let the creativity begin! Enjoy!
Last edited by Drifa on Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world was fair in Durin's Day

Khazad Elder
Here are a few updates to get some of you incredible artists, poets, and writers into this thread.
There are three eggs, so there will be three entries in the 5th Nuplaza Art Competition instead of two. The deadline will be extended to December 31st, so maybe we can see some Yuletide entries too. :wink: If anyone needs an egg to use in their post, I will post one here. Please feel free to copy and paste it. Remember, it can be poetry regarding a Middle-earth character, a story, or art. :thumbs:

I worked on this today according to the proposed theme by @Chrysophylax Dives. Inside are 3 M-e characters; only you know which ones. Should you accept it, your mission is to draw out these characters, revealing them outside the egg.

Here is my Middle-earth egg character. Can you guess who it is?

Khazad Elder
From the Goblin Alphabet Courtesy Of Polar Bear and Father Christmas!

Last chance to get an entry in! If you can not write, draw, paste or sing on the egg, post below it or beside it, and draw an arrow towards it indicating that what you posted is a hint to what is inside the egg;*grin*.
You can do IT!

Khazad Elder
I guess these were too easy. *grin*

Look for a new competition come soon.