Hear ye! Hear! Special announcement! Get over here!

Important messages from and for the administrators.
Master Torturer
You all here? Ok!

The Admin team have decided to bring back ATR's!! We thought that was one of the wonderful things about Old Plaza and we would like to do that here as well as we have so many wonderful people here that deserve tributes!! Each person was picked by us for their awesome contributions thus far and the person got to pick their own ATR!

Ok ok you want to know who it is! In no particular order other than alphabetical, here they are!

Burnt Toast: For being awesome and volunteering to help us understand and develope the Diversity Guidlines
Lirimaer: For her insane work collecting all these wonderful icons!
Mojo: For volunteering to create all the awesome HoK quizzes that we love! (or hate..)
Queen Nerwen: For volunteering to set up the Twitter account and starting that up
Uruva: We made her, she didnt have a choice, sucks to be her as Sil says

Elven Enchanter
How wonderful. There does need to be a way to acknowledge all the non-admin people who are putting in a ton of work to help make the Plaza the special place that it is. Well done everyone!
Artanis / Éomund / Brandor / Zarâm

Thain of The Mark
WHOOO Congrats! Thank you all for your contributions!
Second Marshal of the Mark
Westmark Éored

Ent Ancient
Oooeee I saw lots of exciting shiny faces before I spotted this thread! Congrats to all and thank you for everything you've done!

Istari Steward
Congratulations you guys, and thank you for all you have done! Now come post here so we don't have to go looking to find out what your pretty icons are. :)

New Soul
Congratulations - this is a great idea! And thanks for all of the hard work you've all done making this place awesome. :smiley24:
She/her. Almarëa - Rivendell / Jaena - Lone Lands (T.A.) and Gondor (F.A.) / Layna - Mordor

Master Torturer
Congratulations and thank you all for helping the Nu Plaza get off to such a strong smart!
Loremistress Emerita | she/her

Ent High Elder
Thanks!

My Fladrif ruler icon makes a triumphant return!
Fangorn Forever

New Soul
Thank ye! <3
Here's le Smaug ready to toast some things.
they/he/mischief

Warrior of Imladris
Merci!

They look awesome! I went traditional with Lúthien.
The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Thain of The Mark
Awesome! So glad to see some of the beautiful and heroic icons making a return. Extremely well deserved on all counts!

Snaga
When Narv first showed me his revived Plaza prototype I actually thought I was dreaming, because it seemed like the weird kind of dream I would have. It's thrilling to have been able to play a small part in it coming to life.

I'd say that feeling and seeing the general success of it is reward enough, but I definitely won't turn down getting to wear an icon with cats on it.

Éowyn
Éowyn
Haha, yay! Congratulations!

(Cats are NEVER wrong on an icon)
Arnyn ~ Honor & Valor
Kaylin ~ Joy & Strength

Sage of Khazad-dûm
I've said it lots and I'll say it again - for many people Plaza means a family they got to choose. It's a joy to be able to play here again x
Family Stealtharm | Sil's #1 Property | Knowledge of a woman, pride of a dwarf | Khazâd ai-mênu!

Chieftain of The Mark
Brilliant work, folks. Loving the shiny icons.
- he hath not forgotten Image the face of his fathers -

Fea
So lovely seeing the shiny new ranks (and woohoo a real life ENT back in da house @Mojo ). Thanks to you all - five epic contributions from five awesome people. :smiley22: *still looking high and low across the internet for the old rocking head-banging emoji from times gone by, if anyone knows where to find it*

Storyteller
This is quite a special thing, having tribute ranks back! :smiley8:

Congratulations to the five of you! You've achieved great things since coming back and we all appreciate your work. 👏

Craftsman
Saw the icons before I saw this thread and thought them amazing and marvelous!
To all wearers, thank you so very much!

Am especially glad to see the Cats of Queen Beruthiel :smiley8:
(and Smaug!)

Arien
Arien
@Burnt Toast: The Admin team had already been thinking about releasing a statement, so imagine how pleased we were when, as if magically timed, you emailed in to suggest it and offer your help. You approached the whole thing really thoughtfully and put in the work, sharing resources and crafting your words to help make the statement resonate. Thank you.

@Lirimaer, I can only imagine the work that’s gone into collating such a valuable part of plaza history. It’s only fitting we honour you with an ATR as we wouldn’t have been able to offer them like this without you collecting them all! And not only the ATRs but the SCRs and the Maiar and Rulers and Mayors and formatting them into tables. It’s been good to see those faces again!

@Mojo - thank you again for volunteering to help out with the Halls of Knowledge - and in fact doing the bulk of the work, from researching questions, to adding in hilarious references, to your spreadsheet savvy to collate up the “joke” answers... it’s been a real pleasure working with you.

@Queen Nerwen - I don’t know much about Twitter, but thank you for all your efforts in producing us our own account and the plethora of memes we will no doubt share. You’re the best.

@Uruva I’m mostly here to thank you for the roughly ten minutes we shared of laughing hysterically at Narv when he confessed to us what he’d done, and then your agreement that maybe we should try to make it an Actual Thing.

Love all you guys
cave anserem

High Warden of Tower
Wee! Beautiful icons for beautiful persons! Well done, everyone. :)

Knight of The Mark
It's lovely to see the special ranks back, and they are all well deserved!

Thank you to each of you for all you have done to help make the revived Plaza successful.

Black Númenórean
What Sil said. You all are amazing, and these faces (or puddles or eyeballs) are so well-deserved!
she/her | Esta tierra no es mía, soy de la nocheósfera.

Doorwarden of The Mark
Yay, how lovely to see some ATRs back!

Well done everyone!

Warrior of Imladris
@Sil Danke, but I know nothing about the Mayors!! Image Image Image

To the other recipients - great going! You're doing great things for our new playground.

To the admins - thanks, I am really glad you brought these back, and I'll be delighted to see others running around in them after us.

To everyone else - thank you; I'm glad my OCD was bothered enough to begin storing/organising them! I hope you all get to play in them soon, too!

@Nia You mean Mo Rocks? Image I have him ... *g* of course I do Image ... I went diving through the wayback and found a plethora of pretty pretty smileys from days gone by!
Now let's talk bribery Image ... oh, I'm supposed to be nice Image okay, you can has! Image

The Wood-elves lingered in the twilight of our Sun and Moon, but loved best the stars.

Fea
@Lirimaer omg THANK YOU!!!!! This has absolutely made my week. Image

Esquire of The Mark
:smiley17: Well deserved all. Excellent choices of icons.
Starbreeze ~ Lily Knotwise ~ Itarildë Tinehtelë ~ Peachleaf ~ Isiliyan ~ Aelflaed Goldhawk ~ Dagnead

Warrior of Imladris
@Nia :smiley9: <3

Craftsman
Lirimaer wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:51 pm @Sil Danke, but I know nothing about the Mayors!! Image Image Image

To the other recipients - great going! You're doing great things for our new playground.

To the admins - thanks, I am really glad you brought these back, and I'll be delighted to see others running around in them after us.

To everyone else - thank you; I'm glad my OCD was bothered enough to begin storing/organising them! I hope you all get to play in them soon, too!

@Nia You mean Mo Rocks? Image I have him ... *g* of course I do Image ... I went diving through the wayback and found a plethora of pretty pretty smileys from days gone by!

Now let's talk bribery Image ... oh, I'm supposed to be nice Image okay, you can has! Image

To quote the very faux vampire Lestat from the Queen of the Damned "MORE." Although I am already surplussed at your recovery of these ancient artifacts. Image Shall forever have a place in my heart.
Some think to be strong is to be hard like stone. Others know to be strong is to endure like stone.

Warrior of Imladris
:smiley9: "O Balfur, O Balfur, never before has a Dwarf wanted more ..."

Chef
i am pretty surprised that @Moriel's been an admin for weeks now and has not yet blown up the smiley list with these and whatever other random ones. I'm sure it's just a matter of time..

Black Númenórean
@Narv You say that like I don't have an ever growing folder of smilies on my desktop...
Evil is a lifestyle | she/her

Fea
:lightning: oooh this one's fun

Archer of Lothlorien
Well-deserved to all. Thank you to all of the recipients for all the work you've put in to help build our new home!
She/her/hers

Easterling
Congratulations! Thanks all for all you have done and do to grow plaza again to glory! <3