Khazad-dûm and more Prints

Yeah I get it, this is where everyone will actually post.
Chieftain of Durins Folk

Nazgûl
These are quite good, naturally I gravitated towards Mordor first

Chieftain of Durins Folk
Naturally :wink:

Ilmarë
Ilmarë
These are amazing! Thanks for sharing the link, @Afird Splitax :grin:

Elder of The Mark
These are awesome they really remind me of the space tourism posters I found a decade ago roughly? For different random celestial bodies that you could print yourself they were massive files. Absolutely love them I'm a fan of Ithilien and Lothlorien more than Rivendell personally.

Chieftain of Durins Folk
Your welcome @ChAoS bRO! :smooch: I am a total fan of the Khazad-dûm print. So much so, I purchased one. :grin: They all are excellent.

Speaking of Khazad-dûm. I may as well continue my quest here to have the name fixed if possible. :smile: And, to get some opinions.
Khazad Dum
...And of old it was not darksome, but full of light and splendour, as is still remembered in our songs.
I would assume this would mean between the year's II 750 and II 16971 when it was at its height when the realm of Eregion existed. At least that would be a good timeline for KD, I think.

There are not many images of KD at this time that I was able to find. The image that the kingdom has now in its header is a photo of Erebor from the movie, The Hobbit.
What other image would depict the timeline, besides the current one? The Doors of Moria? The Mirrorme? The Misty Mountains? Or something else?

Thanks for indulging an old dwarf!

Elder of The Mark
Well I hope that phpbb has updated to allow that (it didn't use too it didn't like hyphens or special characters I can't remember which but I tried it once upon a time). If spelling is an issue maybe Dwarrowdelf or Moria would be better than KD?

I'd say the doors of Moria would be an awesome new header maybe if you could find one in the right timeline when Moria was prosperous instead of fallen so I'd see about concept art of the doors rather than from the films? Not sure.

Ilmarë
Ilmarë
@Afird Splitax - awesome that you got a print! As for the code … I’m going to look into this soon! :grin: And I think your ideas for a different header might get more eyes on them in the “Feedback and Feature Requests” thread :wink:

Chieftain of Durins Folk
Ah, yes! Thank you for your time (no hurry love) and pointing out the better thread for such discussion, @ChAoS bRO. :smile:

Hi @Fuin Elda ! Taking this over to “Feedback and Feature Requests”! I like your ideas.